Friday, February 04, 2011

What's New?

It's about time for me to post again. I always feel like I have nothing new to share. I'm not one to ponder on the meanings of things or why people do what they do. I just write down things that are going on (which usually isn't a lot).

Right now I am tracked out (and boy do I love track-out). I am able to get things done around the house, and I am not tired (or stressed). I don't want to think about going back to school. Since I've tracked out I've been able to host a surprise birthday party, have visitors from out of town and we are going to go skiing in a few days.

We just bought a new couch (I know, exciting). We gave away our huge red sleeper sofa. I was glad to see it go. I think I might miss the sleeper sofa part, but I do not miss the way it looked. The new sofa is a neutral brownish/gray color. Now I want to paint the living room. I just wish I knew what color I wanted it. We have almost finished decorating the house. I think I want to buy a couple more pictures to put on the walls. Maybe I'll take and post some new pictures of the house.

No comments: