Saturday, July 14, 2012

5 days

In 5 days I leave for India.  Wow!  There are times that I cannot believe that I am going.  Right now I have a lot of emotions I am dealing with.  The most stressful part is feeling like I do not have enough time to get everything done before I leave.  I also want to make sure I am well rested.  I am afraid I will forget to pack something, and then I will need it.  I'll admit I am a little nervous about the traveling.  I'm not worried about the safety about the trip, I am concerned that the 14 hour flight is going to be difficult for me.  I've packed a lot of things to do, I'll just pray that all of those things will help.  

We found out tonight more details on the type of visits we will make.  We will visit orphanages, schools, a retirement home, and we will be able to participate in a medical clinic.  I will also be giving a presentation to educators.  I am really anxious about presenting to adults.  I keep worrying that I won't have enough to say, or it won't be interesting, or I will stumble while giving the presentation.

Okay enough negativity, I know that God will provide all that we need.  Romans 8:28 has been very reassuring for our team. - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

No comments: